Break that. Build again.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Good Bye Ramadan and Eid-ul-Fitar =) See you next year!

Hello friends!

Hope you all are doing well. I am great and to an extent gloomy too!
Well, my last and the first blog sounded like a pathetic and a pessimist and I didn't get much appreciation for that (although I tried to be as much honest as possible). Today, keeping all the country talks aside,  lets talk about Eid and Ramadan.

Well, I spent quite a relaxing Ramadan this year since I didn't have to go to school or college or anywhere else. All my activities can be summed up in 4 words; fasting, sleeping, Iftar and Traveeh. Isn't it an easy and peaceful routine? :P
Moving on to Eid, it was fine too but not as cheerful as it should be since the city situations aren't normal and the recent floods in the Sindhi province. Nevertheless, I enjoyed alot, collected eidi from dad, grandpa, chachas and other relatives, attended family gatherings, enjoyed a lot of Desi food (among them Sheer Khurma was the eid specialty) and finally family outing on the 3rd day of Eid!

Enough about me! How did you spend Ramadan and Eid? Was it fun? umm.. I hope it was!

Well, time to say Good Bye! I have to rush for Namaz. Take Care and stay blessed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment